Choose one of the three programs below or request a custom program for your needs.
Exclusive Content Marketing Strategy
Online Marketing Program For YOUR Product/Service/Brand featuring Brand Ambassadorship
Three Month Program – Need to start project prior to the first month to ramp up for Launch.
- Develop theme or story that solves your target market's problem.
- Create a copy/design/photo/video pallet, complimentary to your brand design, to be used in all media channels.
- All content will be approved by your team prior to publishing.
- Upon request you will have all content to use for your future marketing needs.
- Weekly social media contest with prize packages of your SWAG.
- Weekly website updates.
- Monthly E-Newsletter Feature. (example)
- Monthly Press Release created and sent to relevant media. (example)
- Create monthly article series. (IE: 5 Simple Ways To Bolt-On Performance… and create 5 articles associated with it, and thus 5 social media pushes…)
- Create pre-show product video and trailers. (example)
- In-Booth video interview at event.
- Post event distribution of video/press release.
- Daily Social Media Brand Ambassador pushes.
- Monthly reporting on how the program has succeeded in our goals.
$1,750.00 / Month + SWAG
Sponsored Content Program + In-Booth Video
Your Brand Attached To Our Popular Articles/Video
- Sponsored content of our popular Fuel Fed Fun articles of vehicle features, shop tours, events, personalities, products, garages or installations. (example)
- Non-exclusive, each sponsored article will be limited to three sponsors. We will keep in mind not to have competing companies sponsor the same article.
- Name and link included at the beginning and end of each article and video.
- Aggressive social media push with links to article and meme with your company name included in the image.
- In-Booth Interview video at tradeshow.
- Fee includes sponsorship of 3 articles, 1 video and tradeshow in-booth video interview.
Product Pusher Program
Press Release Creation/Distribution
- Create product press release.
- Publish on Blacktop Media Channels.
- Send to relevant media.
- Prepare press package for distribution prior to tradeshow
- Create post event press release.
- Follow up with media response.